- 10 wings (drummies or flappers)
- 4 Tbs Pokón Lava Picante
- 4 Tbs Butter
- 4 Tbs Honey of choice
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Small disposable aluminum pan
- Season wings with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Heat smoker or oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix Picante, butter, and honey over low heat to low simmer and set aside.
- Smoke or bake wings, turning as needed to 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove wings and place in aluminum pan, toss with half of prepared sauce and return to smoker or oven for 8-10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove pan and let rest 5 minutes, toss wings with remain sauce. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Recipe by Kent Wheelis, Grill Master